1. 10 years of marriage with the most thoughtful, loving, understanding man, ever.
2. My beautiful, funny, loving, entertaining daughter. (Really, who could ask for more)
3. Living in San Antonio. It's great to be back in God's country!
4. I blessed with the wonderful parents, who have taught me so much about being the best I can be at whatever I am doing.
5. Great In-laws who love my daughter more than anything and are always willing to babysit, even if it means driving 2 and half hours to do so.
6. Playgroup. Friends for me and friends for Lauren.
7. My brother and sister (and there spouses) who I know have my back no matter what.
8. I am healthy. (most of the time)
9. Running. I love to run and love that I am training for my 2nd and 3rd half marathon!
10. The Office. Possibly the best show ever!
11. My DVR. It allows me to watch whatever, whenever.
12. Good restaurants. I love to eat and right here in SA we have tons of good places.
13. It's almost Basketball season. GO ROCKETS!
14. My running partner, Brittany. She keeps me going around mile 8.
15. My best friend. Becky. There are not enough things to say about her. She gets me and I don't know what I would do without her.
16. My babysitter. She is awesome and Lauren loves her.
17. This past year we went on some fun vacations. Disney World/Spring Training and Cabo. Hope to repeat both next year.
18. Weight Watchers. Thanks to them I have now lost all my baby fat and can fit into the dress I wore for my rehearsal dinner 10 years ago!
19. Freddy's Frozen Custard (why I need weight watchers) Good custard even better burgers and fries.
20. Wii Fit. It so dang fun and finally I can do Yoga.
21. The Ranch. Truly you can feel God's presence. It is beautiful and a place the whole family can be together without being on top of each other.
22. Abby our dog. Still a little needy, but she is smart.
23. My old friends from California. Miss you guys.
24. Facebook. It helps me keep in touch with so many people. I'm hooked!
25. HEB. Thanks to HEB I got to move back to Texas. Not mention, I love to shop there.
26. I learned how to make a TUTU, pretty good for a none crafty girl.
27. My computer. I probably spend to much time on it, but it lets me stay connected.
28. Doug's date nights with Lauren.
29. My date nights with Doug.
30. My car. I love my gas guzzling SUV.
31. Cartoon Channels.......and PBS.
32. My bed. I can't wait to collapse into most nights.
33. My IPOD.