Friday, April 2, 2010

Soccer Mom

At last Lauren is old enough to play soccer and at last I get to be the soccer mom and Doug the coach. I have to say, I think I am probably more excited about it than anyone. I love that Lauren is old enough that I can go buy her stuff at Academy and get her all dressed up in sports stuff. Not so sure we have a future soccer star as she is too nice to take the ball away from the opposing team. She really like the social aspect of it and cheering on her teammates. Our first game did not go so well, not that I expected our group of 3 and 4 year olds to dominate the field, but we did look cute and that counts for something, right? Hopefully as the season goes on they will start to get it a little more, or play a team even "nicer" and less aggressive than ours. Here some pictures of my little superstar and her team. Go BULLDOGS!

Pre Game


Not sure why she is all by herself?



This picture below cracks me up, there is always someone crying, just proud that Lauren's eyes stayed dry.

1 comment:

Elicia & James said...

Love it.... being cute absolutely counts for something :)