Monday, April 20, 2009

Lauren Turns 3! (Lauren's Birthday Part2)

Saturday was Lauren's 3rd birthday. I honestly can't believe it. In so many ways she is still such a baby, but in other ways she is such a kid. It makes me sad that the days are going by so quickly. I want to freeze time a keep her where she is for just a little longer, but at the same time I am love to see her grow and mature and become her own little person. God has blessed Doug and I so much to choose us to be her parents. She is an amazing little girl with so much to offer this world. Here are list of a few of her favorite things, in groups of 3, of course.


Favorite Colors
1. Pink
2. Blue
3. Green

Favorite People
1. Mommy
2. Daddy
3. Caroline


Favorite Shows
1. Dora
2. Wow Wow Wubzy
3. Wonder Pets


Favorite Movies
1. Cinderella
2. Horton Hears A Who
3. Toy Story

Favorite Food
1. Macaroni
2. Cheese enchiladas
3. Ham and cheese
Favorite things to Do
1. Church
2. Playgroup
3. Play games

Favorite Songs
1. Heyday Tonight
2. Jesus loves me
3. Get on Your Boots

Favorite trips
1. Disney World
2. Beach
3. Ranch

Favorite Animals
1. Puppy
2. Monkeys
3. Dinosaurs

Lauren, you are God's gift to me and your Daddy. I love to hear your sweet voice each morning with all the eagerness of a new day. I love your energy and your ability just to hang out. I love your hugs and kisses. I love that you love to go to baseball games, basketball games and play golf. I love that you are the best sleeper ever. I love to hear you say "I love you more." . I love that you are the essential picture of a little girl, curls and all. I love that you love to play dress up and kick the soccer ball. I love that you know who Jesus is and love to hear your sweet prayers. I love the joy your friends bring to you and love that you make friends easily. I love that you get excited at first mention of seeing your grandparents, aunts and unlces and cousins. I love that you are willing to try new things. I love how easy going you are. I love your sweet heart and it's reflection in your smile. Most of all I love that you are mine! I love that I get to share in your life, your joys, your sorrows, your journey. I love you, my baby.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet sweet sweet. I breaks your heart to see them grow. It also makes you proud when they accomplish new things.